I came across this article in one of our local magazines which are delivered to our home. This article is about a few recipes which use K-cups as one of their main ingredients and I thought that I would share it with you. So here it goes.
ICED CAFFE LATTE
- Pour a generous amounts of Chocolate syrup along the walls of a 16 oz clear glass. Just make sure that it looks like a honey comb.
- Squirt the Chocolate syrup to the bottom of the glass.
- You can add a sugar or your choice of sweetener, to taste but this is optional.
- Pack the glass with Ice.
- Add about 1 oz of Half & Half.
- Brew your favorite Kcup, to fill 8 oz of the glass
Add Whip cream and drizzle more Chocolate syrup to the top and if you like you can add Chocolate sprinkles. then you can enjoy your beverage.
ICED CARAMEL LATTE
- Pour a generous amount of Caramel Syrup, along the walls of a 16 oz clear glass.
- Squirt Caramel syrup into the bottom of your glass.
- You can add a bit of sugar or a packet of sweetener, to taste but this is optional.
- Pack your glass with Ice.
- Brew your favorite Kcup, to fill 8 oz of your glass.
- Now add Whip cream to the top and drizzle with more Caramel syrup and enjoy your Beverage.
MOCHA CHOCOLATE SHAKE
- Brew your favorite Hot Chocolate Kcup, and set it to the side.
- Brew a Espresso Kcup coffee and pour slowly into the Hot Chocolate.
- You can add sugar or sweetener, to your taste or you don’t have to at all.
- Then you refrigerate until cold.
- Grab a 12 oz glass and pour Chocolate Syrup around the walls of the glass.
- Grab some Ice cubes and put into blender.
- Add your Hot Chocolate and Espresso to the Blender and Blend until the ice have been turned into slush.
- Pour into your 12 oz glass and top with Whip cream.
- You can drizzle with Chocolate Syrup or if you have Chocolate Shavings, you can use those too.
All of these recipes are easy to do and do not take too much extra time. So try them out and enjoy this weather, that we are having now.
All the best!!
Brew A Cup Coffee CO